Food Pantry - Temporarily Closed
The SMoT Food Pantry will be closed for the remainder of August 2020. We want to disinfect and clean the food pantry area and institute better protocols for COVID-19. Our goal is to keep all safe and HEALTHY. We are scheduled to reopen on Tuesday, September 1. If you are having a food emergency, please call 211 for further assistance. You may still drop non-perishable donations in the blue bins by the front of the school doors. If there are any questions or concerns regarding the food pantry, please call the parish office at 414-209-7678 and we will get back to you.
The Catholic Comeback
The Catholic Comeback - Archbishop Listecki’s guidelines for parishes to open their doors for Sunday Masses. For the latest information - click the link below:
Our Mission Statement
St. Martin of Tours Parish strives to be a vibrant, welcoming Roman Catholic Community, and to accept the call and challenge of Jesus through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
We commit ourselves to the Word of God through Eucharistic worship, lifelong Catholic education and formation, and works of justice and stewardship.
We further strive to follow the example of our patron saint, Martin of Tours, to proclaim the Kingdom of God through generosity, love and service to one another and our neighbors.
Saturday - 4pm
Sunday - 8:30am & 10:30am - English
12:30pm - Vietnamese
Holy Days - 8:30am - English; 6:30pm - Bilingual
Reconciliation - By appointment only
- Fr. Terry Langley, SCJ, Administrator/Pastor
- Fr. Joseph Quang Tran, SCJ, Associate Pastor
- Dn. Charles Schneider, Deacon
- Dn. Linh Bruno Nguyen, Deacon
- Br. Duane Lemke, SCJ, Pastoral Associate
- Diane Winkowski, Administrative Assistant
- Katherine Delemont, Religious Education Coordinator
- Mary MacDonald, Music Director
- Freda Barkley, Parish Bookkeeper
- Robert Mihm, Trustee - Treasurer
- David Flynn, Trustee - Secretary
- Barbee Sorensen, Food Pantry