Job Opportunity - St. Martin of Tours Religious Education Director
Part-time position directs the Christian Formation program with respect to grades K5 through 8. Cultivate lifelong formation and education in our youth and their families. Support the Parish Mission by welcoming new members and offering opportunities to grow in our community. Assist the pastoral staff and council as needed to encourage community involvement in our parish.
To apply via mail: St. Martin of Tours Parish, Attn: Gail Benke, 7963 S 116th St, Franklin WI 53132
By email: [email protected]
St. Martin of Tours is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Saturday - 4pm
Sunday - 8:30am & 10:30am - English
12:30pm - Vietnamese
Holy Days - 8am - English; 6:30pm - Bilingual
Reconciliation - Saturday, 3-3:40pm or by appointment
- Br. Duane Lemke, SCJ, Pastoral Associate
- Fr. Terry Langley, SCJ, Administrator/Pastor
- Fr. Joseph Quang Tran, SCJ, Associate Pastor
- Dn. Charles Schneider, Deacon
- Dn. Linh Bruno Nguyen, Deacon
- Diane Winkowski, Administrative Assistant
- Gail Benke, Bookkeeper
- Mary MacDonald, Music Director
- Robert Mihm, Trustee - Treasurer
- David Flynn, Trustee - Secretary
Our parish is FAMILY!
If you are not already a part of our parish community we want you to join us. If you are a regular, please connect now! Today’s families keep in touch via email & text. This new tool lets you choose what info you'd like to receive - email or text message - from the various parish ministries and groups. You can unsubscribe any time so check us out.
You can talk back to us, ask questions, send suggestions, requests! Your email and phone number are PRIVATE, not seen by others.
There are 2 easy ways to connect (pick one):
- Visit our church at: stmot.flocknote.com
- Text STMOT to 84576 from your phone