Maintenance / Custodian
St. Martin of Tours Parish - Maintenance / Custodian
Involved in all aspects of maintenance of parish facilities in a safe, functional, productive and cost effective manner. Maintains good working relationship with parish staff.
Duties include cleaning, set up of facilities, routine maintenance, grass mowing including Parish Cemetery, maintains supply inventories, maintenance of equipment.
Full time 40 hrs/ week, Non-exempt
Reports to: Maintenance Supervisor
- Necessary mechanical skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and time.
- Ability to perform outlined tasks with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
One or more years experience in related field. Previous maintenance experience preferred. Wages commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To Apply Complete Job Application and send via US Mail or
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Martin of Tours is an Equal Opportunity Employer